Are you looking for an engaging career that allows you to make an impact on your community?
Are you tired of monotonous jobs with the same old business every day?
Are you playful and creative and willing to be goofy?
Then early childhood education might be the career for you!
Why choose Discovery for your career?
- REPUTATION. We have a long-standing reputation (30+ years!) of providing high-quality child care. Families know us and trust us.
- ATMOSPHERE. Positive and supportive work environment that uses a team-teaching approach and values all levels of experience. Staff enjoy their time together and some build life-long relationships.
- BENEFITS. We are the highest-paying private childcare facility and offer excellent benefits, including PTO, sick days, 401K matching, vision & dental insurance, paid training hours, and flexible scheduling options!
- QUALITY. We are the ONLY nationally-accredited childcare center in the valley (by naeyc), and one of 17 programs in the entire state to reach the STAR 5 level in the MT STARS to Quality Program.
- LONGEVITY. Historically, childcare has attracted a young, female demographic and employers have high turnover rates as those employees leave to find “better options.” Childcare has not been seen as a VALID long-term career choice, and we aim to change that! We have had staff retire from long and fulfilling careers in early childhood education, and many of our staff have been here 5-10 years (and counting). We know this career can be challenging and exhausting, and we provide a long orientation process and monthly check-ins so that new and experienced staff know that they are valued and supported.
Lead Teachers in our program must have a minimum of an Associate’s Degree (Education or Early Childhood preferred, but not required), experience leading a classroom, and a willingness to collaborate with their colleagues and mentor less experienced teachers.
Assistant Teachers in our program must have a minimum of an Associate’s Degree (Education/Early Childhood preferred, but not required), experience working with children in some capacity, and a willingness to collaborate with their colleagues.
Classroom Assistants must have a high school diploma/GED, be 18 years or older, be passionate about working with children or in the education field, and be willing to assist wherever they are needed and learn from their peers.
**All staff must be able to pass an FBI background check (fingerprinting required), must have current immunization records showing DTap and MMR, must hold a current CPR/First Aid certification (or complete within 30 days of hire), and complete other trainings as mandated by Childcare Licensing and/or STARS to Quality.
To apply: please call to inquire about current hiring and positions available (406-756-7295). You may email your current resume to Collette Box: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is recommended (not required) that you include a cover letter with information about what you are looking for in terms of employment, what you have to offer, your strengths and challenges, and other pertinent information that may not be reflected in your resume.